The group owns and operates a large fleet of offshore marine support vessels. This fleet comprises anchor
handling tugs, towing and supply vessels, crew/pilot boats, line handling vessels, flat top cargo barges,
accommodation only barges, construction and accommodation barges and a shallow water construction,
accommodation and pipelay barge.
This fleet offers the following range of services:
- Installation, repair and maintenance of offshore facilities;
- Deployment of underwater remotely operated vehicles;
- Sea floor cable laying and trenching services;
- Transportation of equipment, supplies and personnel to drilling rigs;
- Towing of drilling rigs and equipment.
These vessels are chartered on a day-rate basis to oil and gas companies and oil and gas contractors and
operate offshore, principally on the continental shelf off the coast of Nigeria and along the West African coast.
In addition Sea Trucks offers fabrication and maintenance services as well as dry dock services on its yards
in Onne and Warri, Nigeria.