DP3 Restructuring Announcement: Please click here for further details.
From anchor handling tugs, towing and supply vessels to crew boats, pilot boats, and line handling vessels. And from flat top cargo barges and flotels, to construction and accommodation barges and shallow water multipurpose support vessels.
Sea Trucks Group owns and operates a large and diversified fleet of offshore marine support vessels. The marine support fleet offers the following services:
• Installation, repair, and maintenance of offshore facilities
• Deployment of remotely operated underwater vehicles
• Sea floor cable laying and trenching services
• Transportation of equipment, supplies and personnel to drilling rigs
• Towing of drilling rigs and equipment
Our marine support vessels are chartered on a day-rate basis to oil and gas companies and contractors. They operate offshore, mostly on the continental shelf off the coast of Nigeria and along the West African coast. Additionally, Sea Trucks offers fabrication and maintenance services as well as dry dock services on its yards in Onne and Warri, Nigeria.